Avery June Turns Two

11:02 AM


This sweet girl is one of my many little friends at church that I remember being born, have watched grow up, and have even babysat a time or two. I was so excited when her mom asked me to photograph her second birthday party and try to get some fun shots of her along the way. 

Although I had never done a shoot exactly like this, I knew all the people there and already had a relationship with the kids. I arrived at the party early, and tried to capture some more posed shots, but, as most two year olds, the shots that simply captured her own personality and actions without any posing turned out to be some of my favorite. 

These are just a few of my favorite shots of the birthday girl. Hope these pictures bring a smile to your face just as they did for me. 












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Designed By

 photo juneandmae-200button_zpsob9dky8p.png