The Jones Wedding

2:39 PM


I have some exciting news! I have officially shot my first wedding as a photographer! 

All thanks to my friend Kaleb Turner for letting me join him as his assistant photographer for this wedding. It truly was a great learning experience, and I had so much fun doing it! 

Not only has it helped me realize the importance of being ready for anything in any kind of lighting and venue, it really excited me to get to capture these crucial, special moments for such a sweet couple. 

I hope this is the start of a whole new skill that I can develop and share with others and they experience their special days!

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Jones! 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Designed By

 photo juneandmae-200button_zpsob9dky8p.png