Sadie Madison Alexander

9:14 PM


If you have ever talked to me extensively, chances are you have probably heard me say the name Sadie. This infamous name well known both to my friends and family is the name of my best friend since the 7th grade. Although we have nearly spent more time apart than together, our long distance friendship has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. 

This is my beautiful friend Sadie Madison Alexander. Her love for all things country including guns and boots as seen here is only one piece of who she is. She is a multi-layered exotic creature, who still surprises me every time we are together. She has supported me in everything I have ever done and always been a listening ear for me, standing up to whoever I couldn't stand up to for myself. Her strength is incredible and her head is on straight about 99.9% of the time (unless there is ice cream involved). 

We have so many memories as young girls and teenagers and now college students that I am not even going to begin to try to do them all justice. Just know two things: (1) this girl means the world to me and (2) scroll all the way to the bottom because you do not want to miss a single one of these pictures. 























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Designed By

 photo juneandmae-200button_zpsob9dky8p.png