My Bookshelf Alphabet

2:55 PM

As some of you may have seen on my Instagram earlier this week, this is my latest project for my typography class. We were instructed to create an alphabet of our own out of either found or manipulated typography. Since I have been studying in the camps library recently, I have been inspired by the ongoing shelves books. I decided to do this project by moving the books in different arrangements to manipulate my alphabet. 

I have done one other project like this several years ago and enjoyed printing out different words and creating pieces of art. This can be done in a frame or design into one image/document through Adobe, creating a one-of-a-kind piece that carries the inspiration I saw in a shelf of books. 

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in this project! Hope you will enjoy as much as I have. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Designed By

 photo juneandmae-200button_zpsob9dky8p.png