{FALL}in' Hard for Macro-Photography

8:59 PM






I promise there really will be more pictures from the rest of my trip posted soon, but I just had to share what has been keeping me busy! I am taking an Honors Photography Course here at Harding University this semester, and I am loving it! Aside from our normal assignments and projects to inspire our creativity and challenge our skill, we have to post at least 300 photographs that we have created in the course of the semester. This week, coinciding with the first day of fall, I started shooting my first set of these photos and found myself drawn to macrophotography, especially of the flowers and plants here on campus, so I thought I would share some of them with you tonight! 

I have always been drawn to macro and nature photography! To check out the rest of my gallery and keep up with what else I am shooting as the semester progresses, you can click the following link to my flickr page, which is where we are posting our class galleries. 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/135662412@N03/albums/72157656728172463 

Thanks for listening, and I promise I will get back to and finish my trip overview very soon, but in the meantime, here is a little taste of something different!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Designed By

 photo juneandmae-200button_zpsob9dky8p.png